Company Overview

Company name: Beverage Production (Hydropothecary / Molson Coors Brewing)
Description: Producer of beverages for the Canadian market. The company’s products include non-alcoholic cannabis-infused beverages.
Year founded:
Parent company:
Industry: Consumer Products and Services (B2C) | Group: Consumer Non-Durables | Code:
Website:
Employees:
City:
State:
Country: Canada
Region: Americas

Financial Highlights

Start up capital raised (USD Million):
Business status: Generating Revenue
Ownership: Privately Held (no backing)
Exchange:
Ticker:
Revenue (USD Million):
Gross profit (USD Million):
Net income (USD Million)
Enterprise value:
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA):
Fiscal period:
Financing Status: Molson Coors Brewing (NYSE: TAP) and The Hydropothecary (TSX: HEXO) have entered into an agreement to form a joint venture as of August 1, 2018. Molson would own 57.5 per cent of the joint venture while Hydropothecary would own the other 42.5 per cent. The transaction is expected to be completed before September 30, 2018.
Number of active investors:
Profile last updated: 08-Sep-2018
Last known valuation:
Last known valuation date: